Children and young people (7 to 14 year olds) can enrol in D’FAT’s Learning Hub to participate in Children’s University Tasmania.
As a Learning Hub, D’FAT has the same roles and responsibilities as CU participating schools. These roles and responsibilities include:
- Promoting CU to schools and the community and gain participants
- Providing Passports to Learning to participating children and young people
- Informing participating children and young people of learning activities and experiences being held by public validated Learning Destinations
- Meeting participating children and young people and validate hours recorded in the Passports to Learning
- Uploading validated hours to CU online portal
- Meeting with CU School Co-ordinators at least once per school term
- Co-ordinating with CU regarding graduation ceremonies for participating children and young people
D’FAT conducts an events survey with young people to evaluate current activities and identify further activities to be conducted by D’FAT.